skip to content

Student Registry


At Student Registry  we oversee the decision-making process for applications received from postgraduate students regarding Changes in Student Status and ensuring the record is updated to show this change.

Applications for changes such as intermission (a break from study), permission to work away from Cambridge, or an extension to your submission date are considered changes to your student status. Postgraduate students apply via the 'Academic' tile of their CamSIS self-service. Click the 'Academic' tile, choose 'Change my student status' and then select the online form for the application you need.

Information on postgraduate changes in student status can be found here.