skip to content

Postgraduate Funding

Funding opportunities for postgraduate students can be found in the Cambridge Funding Search; for more information please contact

Students who are experiencing financial difficulty may be eligible for the Hardship Fund

Change in Student Status (CISS) 

Information about CISS applications (intermission, leave to work away, change of mode etc...) can be found on the Cambridge Students website.

Examination Allowances

Information about Examination Allowances can be found here.

Supervision reports - Postgraduate Student Reporting System (PFRS)

Information about PFRS can be found here.


Information about CamSIS, including user roles and access request forms can be found here.