skip to content

Student Registry


In order to access CGSRS you are required to login via CamSIS Self Service

If you do not have a login, please refer to the information below for postgraduate supervisors and faculties/departments, degree committees and college representatives.

How to Obtain a Login for Postgraduate Supervisors

Your degree committee will have informed the Student Registry of your details and the graduate students you are supervising.

Raven accounts are the means by which you will log into CamSIS, in order to complete reports in CGSRS. Raven accounts are administered by the University Computing Service. Without a Raven account you will not be able to log into CGSRS. See below on how to apply for a Raven account.

How to Obtain a Login if you are a Faculty/Department, Degree Committee, or College Representative

Anyone who requests ‘Postgraduate Students Administrator’ and/or ‘Degree Committee Administrator’ access using the CamSIS User Registration Form will be given access to CGSRS reports accordingly. Forms are submitted to the CamSIS Helpdesk.

How to Apply For a Raven Account

There are three possible ways to obtain a Raven account:

  1. If you have an account (and know your password) on the Hermes mail system, the Engineering Department mail system, or on the Biological Sciences 'Mole', you can collect your Raven password by going to 'Get your Raven Password'.
  2. If this does not work, or you do not have an account on one of these systems, you will need to fill in the web based application for a Raven account, and the Computing Service will send you your Raven password.
  3. If you do not have a CRSid (user-id) you will need to apply for one from the Computing Service. You will be set up with a Raven account at the same time. Please see 'Applying for Computing Service accounts' for further details.

More information regarding Raven accounts can be found on the Computing Service website.

  • Further information