Degree Committees can now approve candidates for certain degrees under certain criteria without them having to go to be presented to the Board of Graduate Studies. The students must have started their course after Michaelmas term 2010 and they will be one of the following degrees;
- MEd (from 2014)
Further information on how to manage this approval can be found below.
- Things to do before your first MPhil-approving degree committee meeting [PDF]
- Quick Guide to Degree Committee Approvals (MPhil/MRes/MST) [PDF]
- DC CamSIS approval instructions [PDF]
- Conditional approval instructions [PDF]
Letters and data files
Copies of the approval letters and their matching data files were sent to Degree Committees when the approvals process was devolved to them. However, if you need a new copies, they are saved on the Degree Committee site in CamTools, under Files > Approving Degrees for Graduate Students > Letters. If you do not have access to CamTools, please contact the Student Registry (email@example.com).
Please remember to send Student Registry the list of your results. Here is the template for sending them.
- Results list for BGS [Word]