What you need to bring with you when submitting the Class List
Once you are ready to bring the Class List to the Student Registry, you need to come along to 4 Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RZ. Please refer to the following link for a map of where to find us:
You need to bring the following information with you, so that the office can process the Class List:
- Two copies of the Class List, signed by all the Examiners. Each Class should be ordered alphabetically by surname with initials and college.
- A list of the names and Colleges of those candidates who have failed, and (if relevant) any comments which might assist the Applications Committee in considering the cases of those candidates.
- A list of the names and Colleges of those candidates who do not appear on either (i) or (ii), with reasons.
- Data Protection Processing of Marks Form.
- One hardcopy of the final markbook.
- A completed copy of the Class List Check List Form. This is important as at a glance both this office and yourself can be sure that you have brought all the necessary paperwork. Additionally, please complete the contact details on the form to confirm where we can get hold of you, or one of your colleagues at short notice, just in case a query arises regarding the Class List you have left with this office, once you have gone.
Additionally, if the Grade Roster is ready, you may wish to bring this with you, when you submit the Class List. Further details regarding the Grade Roster, and the deadlines for when they are due, can be found at Grade Roster Information.